What information is important on my prescription?
In order to purchase contact lenses online you need:
- The name of your eye doctor
- Yout Prescription information
Your prescription needs to include your Rx information, expiration date, your eye doctor's name and phone number, and is signed by your eye care professional. All the prescription information can also be found on the packaging for the contact lenses that you are currently wearing.
This is the information you will need:
- Lens Name (Acuvue for example)
- OD = Right Eye
- OS = Left Eye
- BC = Base Curve (a number between 8.0 and 10.0)
- DIA = Diameter (a number between 13.0 and 15.0)
- Power / Sphere = Prescription (a number between -20 and +20)
For Astigmatic patients we also need:
- Cyl = Cylinder (a number between -0.75 and -10.00)
- Ax = Axis (a number between 0 and 180)
For additional problems, contact our Customer Service Department