SofLens 66 - DISCONTINUED Contact Lenses
- As Low As: $16.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Bausch & Lomb
- Type: 1-2 Week Disposable
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- Email to a Friend
- FSA Eligible
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
SofLens 66 has been discontinued
Bausch & Lomb has discontinued the sale of SofLens 66 contact lenses.
NOTE - SofLens 66 has been discontinued. Soflens 66 uses a unique material and innovative design to offer sharp vision in a lens that is comfortable to wear all day.
These lenses are tinted for ease of handling and will not change the color of your eye. The tint is simply designed to facilitate locating the contact lenses in solution.
At Contacts America we guarantee your SofLens 66 contacts by Bausch & Lomb to be exactly as your eye doctor prescribed! Take advantage of our discounted prices (as low as $16.99) and purchase your SofLens 66 contact lenses online from our safe and secure web site. The whole order process should take a few minutes. But if you encounter any difficulties at all, we'll be happy to take your order by phone. Simply call us toll-free at 1-800-570-LENS (1-800-570-5367) and receive the attentive customer service you deserve.